Monday, 9 June 2008

Still Busy Times


It seems it is all change for me these days. Not content with re-designing the Kiamyka Site I decided to give my Reiki website a whole new look too. I've spent a week doing this and am really pleased with the results. I have added 2 new features- Affirmations and Quotes. Affirmations are positive statements to focus upon and are designed to help us be more positive about ourselves and our lives. Here is an example:
I am grateful for all the wonderful things I already have in my life and those that are yet to come
There's nothing new about the concept, we all know we should count our blessings, but so many of us spend a lot of our time thinking about what's wrong in our lives, rather than what's right in it. So, give it a go and see if the one displayed is appropriate for you. each time you visit the page or refresh the browser you will be shown a different one. Click here to try it out.

The Quotations work on a similar principal in that you get a new one each time you visit the site.
Currently there are about 100 quotes and I will add to them, but for now I need to get back to stocking the Kiamyka site.

I met up with people from the UK Beaders Forum again yesterday and had another lovely day. Celia is a lovely host and we meet at her shop, Jencel on Ecclesfield Road. Amy brought an amazing cheesecake and we were all positively drooling- it was divine! Alison of Beadangles was also there with her friend Ash and we talked beads and stuff. It is weird being on Eccleshall Rd as it brings back so many memories of when I was studying for my Masters in Sheffield. It has changed so little and I stand there half expecting to bump into people I was at Uni with. Maybe next time I will. Of course I ended up spending and plan to give seed beading a go. I love the effect of the spirals and think I can incorporate gem stones into this type of work.

Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
Wayne Dyer

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new look sites Chris.

    Sorry I missed you again on Sunday - hopefully we will meet up one day soon :)

    Glad to hear you're going to give seedbeading a whirl, can't wait to see what you make!

    Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete