Monday, 29 September 2008

Show and Tell Monday

I recently joined a new Forum called Make Mine Pink and this is my first Show and Tell. Now I have to confess I am not very girly although a part of me feels I ought to be if that makes sense. I do however adore Rose Quartz so I thought I would share some of my Rose Quartz Creations with you. I am often asked do gemstones really have special qualities and the scientist in me says "How can we know for sure?" One thing we know for sure is that they have their own unique vibration or resonance and Quartz Crystal is probably our most known for this factor as it is what is used in watches to maintain regular time. Rose Quartz is reputed to be for Love, peace, happiness, gentleness and healing emotional wounds. Even if this only happens on a placebo level I think it's a beautiful thought. But of course it is also so pretty!




This first picture is of a beautiful large heart of Rose Quartz teamed with Sterling Silver and more Rose Quartz.
It is followed by another heart, this time teamed
with Hematite
The third one is Rose Quartz teamed with
Freshwater Pearls and Amazonite
and finally some sweet Angel earrings

















19 comments:

  1. What pretty designs and the angel earrings are so sweet!
    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angel earrings...a creative use of findings!
    Susan *dutchrose*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what beautiful jewelry! I just love those angel earrings. So glad this is your first time with Show and Tell Monday. It's so much fun. I look forward to visiting you again next week.
    xo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rose quartz too! Great designs.
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lovely things! Thanks for sharing, the angel earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,, Welcome to mmp show and tell.Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your work. Its just beautiful. I love, love, love that first necklace with the pink heart! Happy creating,,gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to MMP and show and tell monday. It's fun! Great jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely jewelry you make! I really love the angels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops...sorry, I meant to say Chris, not Kim.....:(

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim....what beautiful jewelry...I love the first heart necklace the best! Thanks for coming by my blog today. :)

    Pink hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rose quartz is beautiful, love the heart and the angels. I would like to believe that the various stones have some effect, but who knows?

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chris,
    Rose Quartz is one of my favorite gem stones. Those are such beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing.
    Inka

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kiamyka

    The pink heart quartz necklace is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your pretties.

    Lisa
    www.palepinkandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! They are really beautiful. I love rose quartz. Thanks for sharing, and welcome to Show and Tell Monday.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rose quartz is one of my favorites! Your work is very pretty. So happy you joined us and congrats on your first show and tell! Have a lovely week.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful first show and tell! Fabulous!
    Susie of The Polka Dot Rose

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty jewelry. I enjoyed reading your show & tell.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Chris,
    Welcome to your first MMP Show and Tell....it is so much fun and we really get to know all of our pink sisters and their wonderful work. Your creations are very lovely and your blog is very interesting.....look forward to visiting again!!!

    ReplyDelete