Friday, 19 December 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas


Well this is the extent of the decorations for Christmas and once again my pictures let me down but I can assure you it looks lovely. (Or in the case of Sue "tis sluffly"). The tin Santa is really naff and was bought in memory of my brother Mick who took great delight in buying grot- the grottier the better according to him. It makes me smile to look at it. Having 2 dogs and a small room means we don't have a traditional tree but that's no major problem.
Apart from the last minute fresh food shop I am done! I closed down the Kiamyka Creation website today and plan a major overhaul over the holidays with a brand new look and some new creations to add too. I am also busy working on a website for Sue and will post about that once it is ready to launch.
Perhaps I should also say that the new creations are still in my head but I will post a few as the holidays progress. For now though I am going to put my feet up and watch Corrie.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your last 3 posts. My apologies for not reading them sooner but as I don't update my own blog often I forget to check on anyone elses.
    My sister is a reiki healer also and strangely enough she suffers from back problems and has had an operation for it.
    I think your jewellery is gorgeous and I hope to take inspiration from them. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana thanks for your kind comments- I may also be taking inspiration from your Tiaras - I went and had a good look around your site yesterday - you have some beautiful ones
    x chris

    ReplyDelete