Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Last Post for 2008


The photo of Cass (the Lurcher) and Blaize (Border Lakeland Terrier 'allegedly' or "Sock" according to Kat) kind of sums up the Christmas holiday - nice and relaxing.
We have had some lovely days spent with the family but also time time to chill and relax and watch hours of TV, something which I rarely do. However my hands were not idle and I made all these bracelets- quite a change from my usual stuff but given the credit crunch I thought I needed to make some cheap and cheerful stuff. The clear, red, purple and pink are glass, the next batch down are Blue Goldstone, followed by a solitary jade and Onyx and finally a Tigers Eye

I also made a Garnet one but have kept that for myself.
Anyway, I am signing off for now and will be back in 2009. May the New Year bring you health, wealth and joy.
A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion....this is the place to go now.
But the sky knows the reason and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.

Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment