Monday, 5 January 2009

More New Designs

As you can see I have been busy over the holidays and these are just 3 of the things I have made. The top one uses metallic seed beads with quartz crystal chips and Freshwater Pearls, the middle one (which is for me) uses glass seed beads, Lavakite rounds and Aquamarine chips. The bottom one uses glass seed beads, Freshwater Pearls and Amethyst chips - this is a commission for my friend Genny in America but (massive sigh) I have this awful feeling that I will have to redo it as I messed up the clasp and made it too tight!!! In one way it's a blessing as I plan to rethink how I fasten them off and the new method will be more secure and if in the future the clasp fails it will be a doddle to add a new one.
I have also been busy making a lower priced range which I am selling through Ebid. You can see my items here. If you wish to join Ebid use this link

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Lesley - talk about synchonicity! I was just hitting send on my comment on your Blog when I got notice of yours here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs! I love them :) Adding you to my google reader! And you're in Barnsley? Mr H comes from Barnsley :) I think he grew up in Wombwell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some gorgeous new designs Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those necklaces are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete