Friday, 13 March 2009

Kambala Jasper Necklace Set for Sue


My friend Sue in Dublin who has to be my best customer by now saw this Kambala Jasper necklace on my site and asked me to make her a matching bracelet and earrings which I promised to do as soon as she let me know how big the bracelet needed to be. Today with Tom's help and allowing for "wiggle" factor I managed to complete it for her. If you click on the picture you get a better view of it.
She won't be collecting it until May because that's when she's coming to the UK and staying with us.
Jaspers are reputed to be for Protection, nurturing, joy, awareness; balancing of physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual energies.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I cant wait till May to personally collect it. Am still giggling at my wiggle factor lol

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris
    Thank you for your message on my blog - I'd love to know about becoming a medium! How did you find me by the way?
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara
    I added you to my list a while ago I think I originally found you on UK Handmade. I added evryone as I feel we all need to be supporting each other :-)
    Maybe it's time for me to do a post on my own developemnt as a medium but I'm not sure if all my readers are ready for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely set. Diana :)

    ReplyDelete