Saturday, 20 March 2010

Focus on Picture Jasper

Ok I have a confession to make - I adore Picture Jasper, so much so that I have a few designs which I have created and featured them on my site . Prices range from £18 to £40This one is teamed with Tree Agate.
This one combines unpolished pieces with highly polished pieces
Freeform polished pieces with chips
Pillow shaped beads with chips
A drilled nugget - its shaped a bit like a Mussel - with chips
A fish shaped pendant with chips
and 3 large Os with pillow shaped beads and chips
and below a photo of the crocus in my garden - how stunning are these!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice designs.
    I love picture jasper too. It has a real earthy feel to it. I have some huge beads that you could build a house with and I was not sure what to do with them but seeing your post has reminded me to dig them out and DO SOMETHING !!

    ReplyDelete