Thursday, 11 August 2011

Ok last one about my new camera :-)

For my birthday Pete arranged for us to spend a day with a professional photographer, Chris Gilbert of Ravenseye Gallery in Derbyshire.  It was a bit of a worry whether I would be able to given my recent and unexpected health blip but luckily I was able to make it on the day. We spent a full day with Chris until early evening and what he doesn't know about photography and nature isn't worth knowing! After morning coffee and discussions we set off with Chris at the wheel and visited 3 different locations. I have chosen my favourite photos from each place to share with you.

6 comments:

  1. What a great birthday present, lovely photographs, it sounds like a great day out.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Jan he always amazes me with his ideas of gifts - I am thinking of framing a couple to see if I get any interest at the studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will :o)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and thank you for leaving a comment on my bit of the blogasphere.
    Even if you don't use the cards at least get them out and look at them, I think they are lovely.

    Jan....... again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks I am really pleased with them too - I have taken quite a number since but have been busy (or should I say relaxing!) on holiday and then straight into Art in the Park - hope to get more posts and pics up soon

    ReplyDelete