Friday, 14 October 2011

On the road again

I am setting off early tomorrow morning to set up an exhibition in a big red bus!  I will be be taking up residence on the Red Bus Gallery at Burton Agnes Hall
I will be there from Saturday 15 October  until Sunday 23 October - I hope to get a  lot
 of work done and plan to clear some stock  which doesn't quite fit with my latest designs so watch this space for the bargains - If you are in the vicinity of Burton Agnes Hall please call in and see me - the Hall is open 11am to 5pm

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for following me, I do appreciate it. I have followed you now and look forward to reading your blog. How did your trip on the big red bus go, was it a successful venture. Do blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol thanks for reciprocating - I had a lovely time but came home with a stinking cold - I will be blogging soon :)

    ReplyDelete