Thursday, 24 January 2013

Still a Classic

This is a design which I created back in 2010 and it is still popular, which I suppose is a sure sign that something is a classic! It's made with Czech glass pearls and fire polished beads for added sparkle. Here's a close up....
It's available in kit from from Jencel and is available in 3 colour combinations . This particular one is going to someone as part of my Pay it Forward for mind which is my attempt to raise £1000 for  this charity which does so much good for those suffering mental health issues.
It's now even easier to make a donation too as you can send one by mobile - here's all you need do. Send a text to 70070 with the message ICAN55 £1- you can of course change the amount
These scarfs are also going to be posted out soon to surprise someone

Make sure you follow my blog for more updates and leave a comment on the blog to be in with a chance to be one of the recipients of my give aways .


No comments:

Post a Comment