Saturday, 9 March 2013

UFOs

I'm posting these photographs to shame myself into finishing them off as some have been on my To Finish list for ermmm well a long time , whilst others only a week or so

Above is a bright orange bracelet made with Preciosa Twins and size 6 2 cut seeds- all it needs is a clasp!

4 projects here- 2 loomed pieces, a stunning cab of Tiger Iron which I have already encased and a few flowers which will end up adorning something , some time, some how.

One of Lyndsey Akehurst's focals and part of the necklace to go with it - I started this last week but have had the bead for a few months, but not as long as the rest of my stash of lampwork goodies.

Three unfinished Preciosa Seed bead necklaces , each one a different design.


Crocheted copper necklace, bracelet and bangle- they just need clasps and the ends working in.

Quite a medley here- brick stitch earrings, part of a dragonfly design bookmark, some more crocheted wire brooches to be, my take on a goddess which my OH claims to look like a bottle opener, a massive beaded bead and 2 shell pendants.
Now maybe I will get some of them finished - or maybe not lol
PS go and check out Tan's new glasswork art

No comments:

Post a Comment